IOT Service Engineer based at GURGAON
1. Analysis of plant operating data/parameters to find any abnormalities that may lead to failure of equipment.
2. Analysis of the plant operating data/parameters to find the root cause of the failure or deterioration of actual plant heat efficiency.
3. Preparation of thermodynamic model of steam power plant using EtaPro (GP Strategies) or similar platform and customizes the model for the specific plant with respect to plant heat efficiency.
Essential Educational Requirements:
1. Bachelor's or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering
2. Sound knowledge of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics and material dynamics
3. Excellent English communication skills
Essential Working Experience :
1. Sound knowledge of thermal power plant equipment and system characteristics with extensive performance analysis/diagnostic experience.
2. Expertise in application/customizing of EtaPro ( Virtual plant and APR ) for steam power plants.
3. Expertise in Big Data analysis using modern analysis tools.
Desired Working Experience :
1. Experience of power plant operation/performance monitoring/performance testing.
2. Experience of design of power plant including preparing heat balance diagram.
Nos of year of professional experience :
Seven (7) years or more in the essential field of working experience
Desired Personal Characteristicsã€€:
1. Ability to work effectively with cross cultural team including foreign engineers
2. Strong written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts
3. Ability to effectively influence and motivate other team members
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time